– Develop creative graphic design according to the creative director’s ideas
– Conduct required graphic design for brand identity and publications of the brand’s event and PR communication activities, including banners, posters, catalogues, brochures, name cards, window store displays, etc.
– Create product facades before the production, such as labels, packaging, etc.
– Work with suppliers to deliver the final version of finished products with the quality as the approved design.
– Perform other tasks according to the individual capacity.
– Follow the standard of the working process, including payment procedures
– Store and back up the data of images and videos relevant and specific to each campaign and event.
– Other tasks according to your capability and the sales department needs.
– Age: ideally 24-30
– Minimum 2 years experience, preferably working experience in the fashion industry.
– Language: Advanced English speaking skills.
– Required skills: time management, communications, independence, teamwork and creativity
– Advanced Adobe skills: AI, Photoshop, Illustrator….
– Good attitude: Honest, confident, hard-working, attentive and result-driven
– High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree in related fields is preferred.