– Conduct video shooting for brand projects, online/offline event/PR communication, and company activities
– Transform requested ideas into creative and unique videos
– Participate in contributing ideas with the creative team to create proposals and prepare for new projects
– Actively get updated on editing techniques, media trends and applications that match the brand’s image
– Participate in the preparation for the photo session, including the recording/shooting/sound/lighting equipment… to ensure the best for the recording session
– Perform other jobs according to personal ability
– Follow the standard of the working process, including payment procedures
– Store and back up the data of images and videos relevant and specific to each campaign and event
– Manage and take care of assets and equipment
– Other tasks according to your capability and the marketing department’s needs
– Age: ideally 24-30
– Minimum 2 years experience, preferably working experience in the fashion industry.
– Language: Advanced English speaking skills.
– Required skills: time management, communications, independence, teamwork and creativity
– Advanced software editing video skills and camera advanced usage
– Good attitude: Honest, confident, hard-working, attentive and result-driven
– High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree in related fields is preferred.