– Responsible for the overall management of the daily operations of a store, including ensuring the store remains clean and presentable at all times and displaying products as required by the visual merchandiser.
– Responsible for customer data management after-sales care.
– Responsible for implementing sales activities to achieve the revenue plan, including but not limited to the reception work, new product information update, sales consulting task and trend analysis to understand customer preference.
– Responsible for the store assets management at the assigned Showroom/Boutique.
– Responsible for managing human resources under the assigned Showroom/Boutique.
– Coordinate with other departments to perform periodic tasks such as inventory, revenue reconciliation, customer data update… related to the assigned Showroom/Boutique.
– Directly work with the production department on the customer service team at Showroom/Boutique.
– Update and maintain financial records and reports, including sales reports, banking, payroll reporting, expenditure daily or quarterly.
– Perform administrative tasks to support the smooth operation of all store operations, including the timely submission of all personnel paperwork, preparing and submitting reports, and monitoring sales receipts and cash
– Manage and archives documents
– Other tasks according to your capability and the sales department’s needs.
– Age: ideally 29-35
– Minimum 5 years experience in the management of the luxury retail store, ideally in a managerial role.
– Language: Advanced English speaking skills.
– Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
– Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Microsoft Office skills.
– Good attitude: Honest, confident, hard-working, attentive and result-driven
– High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.